Hot Yoga Studios
€29 instead of €100 for 10 Hot Yoga Classes at Hot Yoga Studios, Dundrum!!!
Escape the chilly Irish weather with some 'me time' with a yoga class in warm and comfortable surroundings. Hot Yoga classes are performed in a studio heated between 28 - 32 degrees celsius. Every class is suitable for all ages and all levels of fitness. The magic is that everyone is practicing the same posture at different levels of ability and there is an exact position for everyone at every level, which the instructor will help you find. And most important, 100% effort = 100% benefit, no matter where you are! There is no such thing as an advanced posture, what advances is your state of mind.
Hot Yoga is the single most vigorous, challenging, aerobic, fun and effective yoga series in the world. At Hot Yoga Studios we offer a complete system of wellness, restoration and rejuvenation.
Bringing Hot Yoga into your life cleanses the body and calms the mind.
Here are some of the benefits of a Hot Yoga class:
- Re-shape, lose weight and tone muscles
- Increase your flexibility
- Strengthen the spine and relieve back pains
- Release stress, flush toxins and improve skin
- Regulate your eating hormone
- Boost your energy levels and stamina
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher expires August 31st 2013
- One per person
- New Customers only
- No Booking Necessary. Classes are drop in.
- Must present voucher on arrival.
- No restrictions on class day or time. Voucher can be used for all classes subject to availability.
- Classes are 70 minutes long and take place 7 days a week, so you can find one that fits your diary.
- Once validated all classes must be used within 30 days. No extensions permitted.
- 10 Class card cannot be shared with another person.
1 Victoria Terrace
Get in Touch!
Hot Yoga Studios,
Victoria Terrace, Dundrum Road,
Dundrum, Dublin 14,